24 x 7 Support
A staple of every enterprise is its internal network including client-server configurations, cloud services and file, web and email servers. This area of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) is our forte and one that we are passionate about. Our expertise in Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) is grounded in the realities of business: time is limited, budgets are tight and downtime is not possible. We specialise in making sure your systems and the service experience that comes with looking after them are the best they can be.
Averse Technologies provide a wide spectrum of services that cover the information enterprise from managing office moves from an IT perspective to planning and implementing server upgrades, conducting regular system maintenance and providing basic, speedy PC support.
Our skill set is not only in implementation and support, but in communicating with users in a manner that respects their time, appreciates their stake and recognizes technology as an enabler, not the core business.
Our support services include:
- Supporting Microsoft products at the PC, network and server levels
- Supporting Linux applications
- Supplying, installing, configuring, testing and commissioning software, hardware and peripherals
- Email system support, upgrade or maintenance
- Data back-up, recovery and securitisation
- Network node management, communications and user management
- IT administration services and support to IT administrators
Our support services are targeted at SME clients with 3 to 500 users. We provide on-site as well as off-site support twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.